There are a few things as exciting as starting your own business, but is Arizona the place to do it?
Fast Company has ranked Arizona #1 in the nation for entrepreneurial activity; our state leads the country in projected job growth according to Forbes, and Chief Executive recently included Arizona on its Top 10 States for Business list.
Snell & Wilmer Partner Brian J. Burt will discuss issues related to starting a new business and share lessons learned personally and from clients’ entrepreneurial experiences.
Topics for this workshop will include:
– Creating a business plan (i.e., how do you make money?)
– Protecting your personal assets by forming a company
– Selecting the right form of entity and creating a company
– Start-up funding
– What it means to have partners and how to bring them in
– Basic agreements every new business should have
– Developing and protecting your brand
– Building your advisory team