THIS IS A FREE EVENT!
Please register at:
This workshop delves into the development and management of a Brand. Building a Brand which turns consumer needs into wants is a necessity in today’s very competitive business environment.
What will be covered:
- 7 Step Development of a Brand – Brand Storytelling & Narratives
- The Company Vision & the Company Brand – Why They Are One
- Developing & Design of a Distinctive Logo
- The Brand as ‘The Promise’ to Engage & Collaborate with Customers
- Building Brand Equity ……. and more
This workshop is a MUST for anyone owning or planning to open a business!
Jim Lavorato currently manages a company associated with the motion picture industry. His past experience includes senior executive positions at a money-center bank, high-tech firm, and consumer products manufacturer. He is also a contributing editor for “ScreenTrade” magazine and authors a blog on the cinema, “Cinema Mucho Gusto.”
4520 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ, 85012